Microblading Manual permanent makeup plastic pen for eyebrow tattoo
|Suitable Needle Blade||7#,9#,11#,12#,14#,17#,18U#,21#|
|Application Parts||Eyebrow, Lip, Eye-line|
1).Don"t need the power to do tattoo beauty operation,suit for all
kinds of blade.
2). use with the paste pigment,its the maily tools in the eyebrow
3).easy to cope with not easy to damage.Professional lock-pin
4).have many styles can choose and a long term use.
1.Operate more easily freehand brushwork
2. Complete functions, professional lock-pin device
3. Use with the paste pigment, in different colors
4. Used for eyebrow operation, high quality guarantee
5. The tattoo pen is easy to cope with and not easy to damage
6. Professional lock-needle device,all kinds of blades are
available,easy to control
7. Do not need the power when doing tattoo beauty operation, suit
for many kinds of blades
8. The handmade tattoo machine is used with the paste pigment,
which is the main tools for the eyebrow
What is Microblading?
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual
method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the
traditional hair stroke technique done by machine. It is done using
a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because
the color is closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and
very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
The difference to ordinary permanent make-up is that microblading
is not done by a machine. The pigments are manually placed into the
skin. As with the handle of the machine the Microblading manual pen
is equipped with sterile packaged blades ("slope" style, in U-shape
or curvy.). The blade glides with gentle pressure over the skin and
causes a fine cut. The cut is as fine as a paper-cut and you can
hardly distinguish it from real hair.
Depending on the drawing technique it creates an individual look
for each eyebrow. So called 3D eyebrows do not appear as a tattoo.
The technique has its origin in Asia and is gaining popularity
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of
their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes,
regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from
alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair
loss benefit greatly from microblading, as well as people who
simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.
1) Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours
2) OEM&ODM are welcomed
3) Free sample and freight prepaid or collect
4) Any questios about products, shipping and payment are welcomed
5) Latest information about products and market will be send to you